Fall is finally here! If you live in Southern California like we do, you know it was 95 degrees today. Yikes! Luckily the mornings and evenings have been cooling down significantly. This means we can finally start using our ovens again.
One of my favorite things to do in fall is bake. All the pumpkin recipes are coming soon I promise. But first one of my kids favorites is this super easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe. It is the perfect treat, without being overly sweet. So get your baking on peeps! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. ~Simply Sisters~
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 12-15 muffins
3 ripe bananas
1 stick butter-softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 cups flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl with fork
3. Add the butter, vanilla, eggs, and sour cream and whisk together
4. In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugars, and baking soda together
5. Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined
6. Mix in the chocolate chips
7. Divide the mixture into a lined muffin tray. Fill each slot about 3/4 full
8. Bake for 20 minutes. Check muffins with a toothpick. They are done when toothpick comes out clean.
Click here for more recipes: Pinterest